Are you looking for a challenging TECHNICAL job,
HCCP is searching for talented and motivated
Scrum Master software team
Honeywell Customized Comfort Products (HCCP) develops and produces domestic climate and ventilation control systems. Our broad range of solutions includes room thermostats, ventilation controls, wireless RF systems, and remote management systems.
The products are developed by the R&D department that consists of a system architect, a hardware team of 7 and a software team of 14. In the software team embedded software is developed according the Agile/Scrum framework. The group is split into two scrum teams; each has a co-working Product Owner, a group of engineers and a dedicated test engineer. One Scrum Master serves both teams.
The HCCP organizational structure is informal, flexible and designed to promote innovation. Our success is based on the enthusiasm and commitment of engineers who are passionate about their field, and we strive to nurture this.
The Scrum Master at HCCP
- Is a servant leader for both scrum teams. The role is primarily one of leadership and coaching. It is not a management role.
- Helps the teams deliver the product goals and deliverables, and ensure that the Scrum framework is followed.
- As a coach encourages and helps team members with personal development.
- Helps the total organization to get maximal performance of the teams by continuously monitoring and adapting the team process.
The Scrum Master has the following duties to the team:
- Facilitating meetings.
- Holding retrospectives.
- Fostering self-organization.
- Suggesting new metrics as catalysts for change.
- Reflecting Agile and Scrum values.
- Helping the team to; continuously improve their process, keep focus, get rid of impediments and maintain their Scrum tools (Story board, Action board, charts, backlogs, etc.).
- Helping the Product Owner; to order product backlog items, with the release planning.
- Coaching team members, encouraging and helping with personal development, e.g. with one-on-one coaching’s.
- Helping stakeholders understand and enact Scrum and empirical product development.
- Making the organization aware of impediments and help to solve them.
- Continuously monitoring and adapting the team process, report to MT.
- Evaluating people performance using 360 degree feedback, report to MT.
- Integration of the Software team in the total organization.
- Team player
- Rule breaker
- Positive attitude
- Success maker; celebrate
- Completed education at higher vocational or university level.
- Certificate PSM II or A-CSM.
- Minimal 5 years of experience in working in agile working environment.
- Minimal 3 years of experience working as a Scrum Master in a similar team.
- Having experience as team leader is preferred.
- Experience with Jira software is preferred.
- Stakeholder Management, Negotiation & Communication Skills.
- Leadership and motivation skills.
- Active in Agile community (conference/meetups/attend conferences/etc.).
- Good written and oral communication skills in both the Dutch and English.
We offer a job in a young, enthusiastic and dynamic team. A competitive salary and fringe benefits in relation to function and work experience. Are you interested, and do you have completed education at higher vocational or university level then contact us. Please sent an e-mail to: Ries.Thijssen@Honeywell.com